You know that Beatles' song, "A Day In The Life Of"? It goes, "Woke up, fell out of bed, ran a comb across my head…"
So here's my version for today:
Woke up (from my nap).
Fell out of bed.
Put my shoes on (forget about the comb).
Took off to pick up 13-year old son (Josh) at school.
Josh gets in the car and thrusts a See's Candies Fundraising form in my face.
He says, "They told us to sell candy to the people we know the best so I'm starting with you."
I reply, "Oh, so you think you know me the best?"
"Yup", he says.
I ask, "Where was I born?"
"San Jose"
"Close, but not quite. I was born in Santa Clara. How old am I?"
He replies with an age that is one year older than what I currently am (thanks a lot Josh!)
So for being the person he knows the "best", he's at strike two for two.
I next ask, "What's my haplogroup?"
"N1b"
Atta boy!
The Science Behind AncestryDNA -- #NGS2017GEN
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment